A&W Water Service is hiring Water Transfer Crew Members in our Oklahoma City, OK Yard
In business since 1954, A&W Water provides 24/7 timely solutions to the Oilfield Services industry to keep our customers’ operations safe with our experienced personnel and quality equipment. If you’re a team player who performs work in a safe, efficient, professional manner with good customer service and if you want to be part of a community that values their employees, think about becoming a Frac Tech in the Oilfield Services industry and join the A&W Water Service team today!
**YOU MUST PROVIDE THE FULL THREE YEARS OF PAST EMPLOYMENT HISTORY ON YOUR APPLICATION**
Competitive Oilfield Services Pay & Benefits!
Day & Night Shifts Available in our Oklahoma City, OK location!
- Construct temporary piping systems to deliver water to various customer locations
- Assemble and secure pipes, fittings, and related equipment according to specifications
- Performs basic maintenance of various tools and equipment
- Troubleshoot problems that may arise
- Involve in designated projects both on location and in the yard
- Responsible for personal safety and the safety of other crew members
- Attends daily and monthly safety meetings
- Adheres to company policies and work requirements
- Keep written records and reports as required by management
Education and Requirements
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred
- Minimum required qualifications
- Acceptable Motor Vehicle Report (MVR) based on our company insurance carrier standards to drive a company vehicle
- Pass pre-employment drug, alcohol & background screenings
- Willing to work in all-weather climates and geographical areas
- Must have the ability to speak and write in English and communicate clearly on job sites
- Above average reading and writing skills, able to read location directions, prepare tickets and understand reports
- Reports to work prepared, positive attitude and on time
- Listens/understands/performs directives
- Ability to occasionally do heavy lifting(up to 125lbs) when needed
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance – First of the month following date of hire
- Bi-weekly pay
- Holidays & Paid Vacation
- Company Paid STD/ LTD Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Company Uniforms Provided
To be considered for this position, please fill out our application. Make sure that you complete the full 3 years of past employment information on your application.
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity EmployersMinorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled/Drug Free Workplace.