Northern Plains Trucking is hiring Inventory Clerk in Fort Lupton, CO!
In business since 1997, Northern Plains Trucking specializes in loading, unloading and transporting water/fluids and/or flow back from well sites to disposals. If you’re a team player who performs work in a safe, efficient, professional manner with good customer service and if you want to be part of a community that values their employees, think about becoming a Inventory Clerk in the Oilfield Services industry and join the Northern Plains Trucking team!
We are currently seeking an Inventory Clerk to join our team in our Fort Lupton, CO location. The Inventory clerk provides basic clerical support by handling a wide variety of administrative functions, by working closely with their supervisor. Judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
Competitive Oilfield Services Pay & Benefits!
- Tracks OCTG material on a day to day basis
- Creates inner yard moves and downgrades materials.
- Monitors daily outbound shipments to well sites to verify accuracy and timeliness
- Assists in coordinating trucking of materials to and from other facilities
- Inventories and transfers railcar inbound shipments daily
- Produces credit numbers and PO numbers for outbound/return shipments
- Reconciles physical inventory to paper monthly
- Assigns material to send to location based off an asset hierarchy structure
- Alerts suppliers of low stock
- Reviews documents and takes necessary steps to correct any inconstancies
- Produces and emails reports for damaged or missing material
- Coordinates with third party inspection companies weekly to examine damaged or defective tubing and casing
- Engages customers and company men regularly to resolve any inquiries or apprehensions
- Spearheads yearly audits for supply companies
- At least one year of experience in an Inventory support role preferred.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills that include experience with Microsoft office Suite, specifically: Outlook, Excel, and Word, must be competent using a 10 key.
- Must be able to work well within deadlines, and in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to work overtime.
- This position requires sufficient physical ability to work in a typical office setting, and an acceptable driving record.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance – First of the month following date of hire
- Bi-weekly pay
- Holidays & Paid Vacation
- Company Paid STD/ LTD Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Day and Night Shifts Available
- Company Uniforms Provided
To be considered for this position, please fill out our application. Make sure that you complete the full 3 years of past employment information on your application.
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled
Drug Free Workplace