Northern Plains Trucking is hiring Inventory Clerk in Fort Lupton, CO!
In business since 1997, Northern Plains Trucking specializes in loading, unloading and transporting water/fluids and/or flow back from well sites to disposals. If you’re a team player who performs work in a safe, efficient, professional manner with good customer service and if you want to be part of a community that values their employees, think about becoming a Inventory Clerk in the Oilfield Services industry and join the Northern Plains Trucking team!
We are currently seeking an Inventory Clerk to join our team in our Fort Lupton, CO location. The Inventory clerk provides basic clerical support by handling a wide variety of administrative functions, by working closely with their supervisor. Judgment is required to plan, prioritize and organize a diversified workload.
Competitive Oilfield Services Pay & Benefits!
- Perform office tasks such as filing, maintaining records, processing transactions, updating databases, assisting with accounts receivable/payable, purchasing, inventory control and other similar duties.
- Prepare presentations or correspondence as requested.
- Serve as an office information facilitator, arranging and scheduling meetings or appointments, managing projects, performing research, and distributing information through the professional and appropriate use of telephones, mail and e-mail.
- Comply with all SOX requirements.
- Performs appropriate adjustments on inventory levels.
- Researches discrepancies as it relates to inventory levels as needed.
- Provides internal and external customer support.
- Assists with physical inventory.
- Develops and implements new processes and procedures when necessary.
- Complies with all appropriate policies procedures safety rules.
- Perform routine clerical duties including data entry
- Other duties as required
- At least one year of experience in an Inventory support role preferred.
- Good communication and analytical skills.
- Strong computer skills that include experience with Microsoft office Suite, specifically: Outlook, Excel, and Word, must be competent using a 10 key.
- Must be able to work well within deadlines, and in a team environment.
- Must have the ability to work overtime.
- This position requires sufficient physical ability to work in a typical office setting, and an acceptable driving record.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
- Ability to pass pre-employment screenings.
- Health, Dental & Vision Insurance – First of the month following date of hire
- Bi-weekly pay
- Holidays & Paid Vacation
- Company Paid STD/ LTD Insurance
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- 401 (k) Retirement Plan with Company Match
- Day and Night Shifts Available
- Company Uniforms Provided
To be considered for this position, please fill out our application. Make sure that you complete the full 3 years of past employment information on your application.
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled