A&W Water has succeeded in developing reputable long lasting relationships with many customers. We provide 24/7 timely solutions to the industry to safely keep our customers’ operations with experienced personnel and quality equipment. With over 3,000 frac tanks and a fleet of trucks (winch, water tankers and flatbeds) we are able to meet our customers’ needs. We are able to provide the assurance of continued relationships with our customers and security for our employees.
We are currently seeking a Truck Driver to join our team. Under the supervision of our Truck Supervisor, the driver hauls loads from various locations, and the driver is also responsible for ensuring the operation of all equipment associated with the truck; including hoses, fittings, and pumps. He or she must have intermediate knowledge of Federal Motor Carrier DOT regulations and emergency response procedures as they pertain to flammable liquids and be able to complete all paperwork including tickets, vehicle inspection reports, and driver’s daily logs. This position has the potential for driving in harsh climates.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (essential functions of the job) Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Safely operate the truck to haul loads from various locations.
- Accurately gauge tanks when hauling on a daily basis.
- Assure that paperwork such as timesheets, tickets, and records of loads hauled/transferred are completed accurately and forwarded to supervisor daily.
- Assure that trucks are maintained and are in good working condition. Must fill out Driver’s Vehicle Inspection Report (per DOT Regulations) daily.
- Must keep vac pump greased and oiled, keep bowie pump greased, check oil, tires, hoses and fitting daily.
- Must complete Vehicle Inspection Report and Driver’s Daily Log each day and forward to supervisor at the end of the day (per DOT regulations).
- Drivers assist in cleanup of spills on locations as directed by supervisor.
- Assist other team drivers whenever necessary.
- Must be willing to work overtime.
- Dependable attendance
- Attend all required safety meetings.
- Understand that there will be exposure to diesel, chemicals, crude oil and petroleum products.
- Other duties as required by supervisor, within the scope of the position.
Education and Experience
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Class “A" Commercial Driver’s License with tanker endorsement preferred. Will also consider CDL Permit.
- 12 months of Class “A” driving experience preferred.
- Must have an acceptable MVR based on our company insurance carrier standards.
- Must be able to pass required background checks as well as a pre-employment drug screening.
- Must be willing to work in all climates.
- Average reading and writing ability to read location directions and prepare tickets and reports accurately is required.
- Must have good organizational skills to complete, organize, and forward water tickets, vehicle inspection reports, and driver’s daily logs in a timely manner.
- Must have the ability to regularly climb stairs on 10, 15 and 20 foot production tanks, or 10’ ladder on Frac tanks.
- Must have the ability to occasionally do heavy lifting (up to 80lbs) when needed.
- High School diploma or equivalent is preferred.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply Now”.
EOE/ M/F/D/V Drug Free Workplace