Celebrating over 60 years A&W Water has succeeded in developing reputable long lasting relationships with many customers. We provide 24/7 timely solutions to the industry to safely keep our customers’ operations with experienced personnel and quality equipment. With over 3,000 Frac tanks and a fleet of trucks (winch, water tankers and flatbeds) we are able to meet our customers’ needs. We are able to provide the assurance of continued relationships with our customers and security for our employees.
PRIMARY RESPONSIBILITIES (essential functions of the job)
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Adheres to safe work policies and procedures during work shift
- Performs work involving lifting, pushing, pulling, securing loads with straps and/or chains as necessary
- Assists truck driver with any tasks on or outside of the truck
- Maintains proper housekeeping in the truck; wash tractor trailer unit in accordance with established procedures and safety guidelines
- Completes required work plans, job safety analysis, observations, and attend safety meetings as required
- May be required to drive commercial motor vehicle in accordance with applicable laws, regulations, and company guidelines inclusive of safe operation and completing all required documentation
- Works using had tools or power tools
- Performs other duties as required within the scope of the position
Education and Experience
Minimum Required Qualifications
- Ability to understand and follow instructions from truck driver or other company personnel
- Willingness and ability to work in all types of weather and conditions
- Must be physically capable of carrying out duties safely and with no difficulty
- Must be able to work variable schedules/shifts and long hours
- Must be able to work at heights
- Required to pass pre-employment background checks.
Additional Preferred Qualifications
- High school diploma, GED or equivalent preferred
- Basic knowledge of oilfield well servicing preferred
- Knowledge of/or experience in mechanical maintenance and repair of diesel trucks preferred
Physical Requirements & Working Conditions
- Standing and Walking. Standing and walking will be required as a routine part of the job.
Surface Conditions. Surface conditions will range from ground conditions at the job site; typical warehouse conditions and customer offices.
- Work Conditions – exposure to. Hot temperatures, cold temperatures, sudden change in temperature, driving, whole body vibration.
Working environment could include:
- Other Job Demands. Walking across sloped surfaces, twisting at waist, neck flexion/extension, head/neck rotation
- The heaviest weight lifted while sitting or standing in one place weighs: Up to 80 lbs.
Excellent Benefits: Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability, Life, Matching 401(k), Employee Stock Purchase Plan
To be considered for this position, please select the link “Apply for the job online”.
Superior Energy Services and its subsidiaries are Equal Opportunity Employers Minorities/Women/Veterans/Disabled. Drug Free Workplace.